The IQAC has taken decision that, from the session 2015-16, a number of steps will be taken to make the teaching-learning process more interesting.
✔ Every department will have a separate routine, in which those classes will be mentioned where teacher will deliver lectures with ICT facilities like showing Power point Presentations, or relevant and appropriate study videos.
✔ The Power point lectures will be available in the college website as reference for the students.
✔ The routine will be so adjusted that, every subject teacher can use the college smart room and the four LCD projectors in alternate manner.
✔ At the beginning of the session, there will be on-line examination to identify academically weak students in every subject. A bridge course will be arranged for those students so that they can catch up with the under graduate studies.
✔ A on-line question bank will be generated for every subject.
✔ To construct college building as per master plan.
✔ To prepare Structural and architectural drawing and estimate of the Students' Hostel.
✔ Construction of Pit for drainage of Acid and toxic waste from the Chemistry Department.
✔ Installation energy saving lights Phase by phase.
✔ Construction of more toilets and lavatory for students.
✔ To make arrangement for a separate rest room for teaching faculty.
✔ To complete the construction of the gym.
✔ To extend the Seminar Room.
✔ Addition of more furniture and replacement of old damaged furniture.
✔ Addition of more computers in the library, office and different departments.
Following Quality Assurance Policies will be prepared by the college authority to run the college smoothly and properly, such as :
✔ Internal Quality Assurance Policy.
✔ Anti-Ragging Policy will be put up in the college website.
✔ Go Green Policy will be adopted in collaboration with panchayat.
✔ Computer and Data Use Policy will be revived.
✔ Policy toward Social Commitment will be given more importance.
1. Library will be fully computerized.
2. There will be false ceiling with LED lights and glass windows in the library to make library more attractive as well as eco-friendly to the students.
3. More sections will be created for the enhancement of reading habits among the students.
4. The Book Bank Facility will be revived for the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/other poor Students.
5. Feedback facility will be provided in the college website for the students, faculty and the Head of the Institution.
6. Alumni will be revived and the Registration Page will be available in the college website.
7. Attendance records of students will be available in the website so that guardians can have information about the attendance of their wards.
8. English Language Lab will be extended among more students.
9. Internet access to staff and students will be increased.
10. Power Switch off drill will be conducted by the proposed Eco club with participation from both the staff and the students.
11. Rain Water harvesting to be made more popular.